Due to steady growth, the firm are looking to bring in a dynamic, driven and passionate Accounts Assistant with a desire to make a real difference. You will be preparing and producing statutory accounts as well as assisting in the production of management accounts.
The firm are firmly focused on providing cloud based accounting software to their clients and providing the relevant support, therefore you will be using a variety of software on a daily basis.
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for producing high standard accounts for manager and partner review.
- Accounts preparation work for all client types, ensuring the accuracy of completed accounts being provided to clients. This includes all aspects of the accounting process from both manual and computerised records.
- Planning and scheduling work to ensure that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Ensuring that all client information is obtained timeously, and all filling deadlines are met.
- Presenting managers with complete sets of accounts with minimal queries.
- Clearing review points and making adjustments to accounts.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Keeping technically up to date.