Preparation of financial statements & legislation compliance.
he latest version of our newsletter is now available
This release contains articles on Self Employed Grants, VAT Rates, SSP CIS and Off Payroll Working
Please download our latest newsletter by clicking: June Newsletter
Covid-19_Measures_Update_29_May.pdfThis is the latest summary we have of all the government initiatives to support business. There are 2 documents, one gives an overview of the ongoing changes and clarification at the UK level, including the changes to the Job Retention Scheme and the Self Employed Income Support Scheme. The second is a Business Gateway document that lists all the schemes available in Scotland, this is updated regularly so for updates please click on link below.
As always let us know if we can be of help with any of the points in these documents.
This is the latest summary we have of all the government initiatives to support business.
· Bounce back loan scheme launched with 100% government guarantee.
· Possible shape of Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme after the end of June.
· Abandonment of requirement for forward-looking financial information or business plans when applying for business interruption loans.
· Temporary ban on use of statutory payment orders and winding up orders for non-payment of commercial rents.
· Government’s business support finder tool introduced.
· FCA confirms three-month payment freeze for motor finance, buy-now pay-later, rentto-own) and pawnbroking agreements.
· One month interest-free payment freeze for high cost short term credit ordered by FCA.
· Promise from Chancellor of more detail on Self-employed Income Support Scheme in the coming week.
Full details in the latest briefing below