Comprehensive Business Planning Services
We all know that a successful business must plan ahead, but all too often the pressures of keeping the business going on a daily basis mean that planning and review are not given the attention they need.
We believe that we can support business owner’s as a trusted adviser who has the time and space to take a longer term view and advise on appropriate courses of action.
We prepare Business Plans and cash flow projections, assist with Grant and Loan applications and can negotiate with Banks on your behalf.
We Can Help You With ...
- Preparing a comprehensive business plan
- Determining the best structure of your business: sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership, or limited company
- Where appropriate, assisting with company formation and company secretarial duties
- Registering your new business with the Inland Revenue and, where appropriate, Customs and Excise
- Establishing relationships with banks
- Preparing cashflow projections and assessing finance needs
- Preparing and submitting finance applications
- General bookkeeping, VAT, and payroll duties
- Tax planning
- Management accounts
- Annual accounts and (where necessary) annual audit
- Set concrete operational objectives
- Monitor performance and adjust plans accordingly